I had a paper due in my medieval Italy class today. Something was said in lecture that led me to believe that I had identified a term wrong, so I came back to my room to check on the computer. While I did get the term right, I found an actual mistake. The work that I was writing on was titled Madonna and Child. What did I have in my conclusion? Madonna and Chile. Chile. CHILE. The Virgin Mary and freaking CHILE. That Madonna, she's so spicy right now. *dies*
I had to do the ever-so-playful Find the Smell game today. I had figured it was some food bit that fell and rolled under something, but it was a bag of left-over cornbread. Cornbread that was creating its own sub-human species. I never knew that bread mold had a smell.
Also I might need to kill the people that live above me. I swear to God that every night at midnight they start the Bob Fosse Furniture Scooting Revue. I really don't get it.
I had to do the ever-so-playful Find the Smell game today. I had figured it was some food bit that fell and rolled under something, but it was a bag of left-over cornbread. Cornbread that was creating its own sub-human species. I never knew that bread mold had a smell.
Also I might need to kill the people that live above me. I swear to God that every night at midnight they start the Bob Fosse Furniture Scooting Revue. I really don't get it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home