I thought the past two weeks of Angel was really good. It was Action Wesley, No Waiting! I hope that when Angel gets back to normal they expand on the whole forgiving Wes line. I don't understand why everyone still hates him. Gun and Fred can kill a guy and everyone's fine with it. It's like the whole Willow and Spike thing, which brings me to last weeks Buffy. I'm pretty sure that when the creature walked across the background in the Initiative, I screamed like girl and dropped my ice cream on my bed. I 'm really glad that it wasn't "I'm the Slayer, I didn't ask to be, Learn from me". Although I was afraid throughout the episode that Riley was going to show up. Ack.
Ku beat K-State on Saturday and even their Granny Lavender uniforms couldn't stop us.
Song of the Week
Swing, Swing
by The All American Rejects
Ku beat K-State on Saturday and even their Granny Lavender uniforms couldn't stop us.
Song of the Week
Swing, Swing
by The All American Rejects


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home