Wednesday, April 11, 2007

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Die Hard. I probably watch that about 10 times a year.

2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Gary Oldman, yes.

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Same as Shannon’s: Johnny Depp, Cate Blanchett, Brad Pitt, Bruce Willis, Kate Winslet, and Matt Damon.

4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Ditto: Richard Gere, Nicole Kidman, Renee Zellweger, Russell Crowe. Add Tobey Maguire.

5. Name a movie that you can quote from.Too many to choose.

6. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, which I knew when I was about 6.

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with
The Little Mermaid. No one can resist the French Chef sing-a-long.

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Pride and Prejudice

9. Name a movie that you own.
I totally own Encino Man.

10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Will Smith. I was shootin some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in the neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mother got scared, she said “you’re moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.” From my memory, folks.

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
Many. I remember Phantom Menace and Mickey Blue Eyes.

12. Ever made out in a movie?
Nope.

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it.
The Godfather, part II.

14. Ever walked out of a movie?
No. Once I spend money, I’m there for the long haul.

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
Little Women. Fucking Hummels.

16. Popcorn?
Yes.

17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?

About once every 2 months.

18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
300

19. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
SciFi

20. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
The Little Mermaid

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?

Both Spiderman movies.

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Run, Lola, Run

23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
Hannibal. Not scary like Halloween or the Exorcist, but I was sure for two weeks, Anthony Hopkins was going to appear and feed me my brain.

24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
Shaun of the Dead. When he got the dart in his head, I almost fell out of my seat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

The army man! Oh, god, thanks for making me DIE this morning. And also, thanks for making fun of me.

*winks*

Heh, "fucking Hummels" is going to become my new "fucking Chuck Norris."

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home