Friday, February 28, 2003

i haven't posted in a while. I've had a lot of homework, plus anytime i want to get online my mom is waiting for a call. Always, it never fails. Also, I am convinced that my chemistry teacher is insane. She rambles all hour about her kids and weird southern food, teaching nothing, then gives us about two hours of homework that no one understands, not to mention she still hasn't handed back grades on a project we did in November.

Over the week, i attempted to watch Chicago. I didn't get very far considering i thought it sucked. I came to this realization when i noticed i was watching more of an unseeded women's basketball game that was on in the other room than the movie. I don't know why, but in my opinion, musicals should only be annimated animals.

Tomorrow is KU's senior day. There will be much sadness. And Ryan is not a Nazi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home