Don't you know the singing salves the troubled soul?
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
By spending only 30 minutes on the Florida Air Academy website, you too can find a picture of a high-school Sasha Kaun in full uniform. I love the fact that the guy next to him comes up to his elbow.
I sometimes forget how tall these guys are because we see them next to each other all the time, and when there is a rare normal-sized person playing, they just end up looking like a kid.
What exactly is the Air Academy? Like a ROTC thing?
3 Comments:
I sometimes forget how tall these guys are because we see them next to each other all the time, and when there is a rare normal-sized person playing, they just end up looking like a kid.
What exactly is the Air Academy? Like a ROTC thing?
Its a military school/high school. A lot of foreign kids go to them.
Ah, okay. I thought it was a part of his high school, but that makes more sense.
He looks ten foot tall there.
Post a Comment
<< Home