Yesterday was Ku's senior day and we beat Oklahoma St, which is always good considering i still hate the entire state of Oklahoma. Dumb ABC didn't show the seniors speeches so i had to listen to them on the radio, but i still cried a little. Really, I'm not that sad, I just cry easily.

I wish I could cheer them up
Song of the Week
Failure to Excommunicate
by Relient K
After such songs as Sadie Hawkins Dancs, May the Horse be with You, and I'm Lion-O, this song is surprising by how good and serious it is.
I wish I could cheer them up
Song of the Week
Failure to Excommunicate
by Relient K
After such songs as Sadie Hawkins Dancs, May the Horse be with You, and I'm Lion-O, this song is surprising by how good and serious it is.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home