Monday, July 28, 2003

Every year before school starts, my Grandpa buys us new clothes and we go shopping together and have a nice day. Today was not a nice day. First of all, my mom springs it on us in the morning and I do not have time to shower and do my hair. So I look like a freak. Second, the stores we went to only had sizes for 5 foot skeletons. Any extra larges they had were about mediums in normal women sizes. Third, my boobs are apparantly the size of a small country, so any shirt that I managed to find almost burst at the seams. So I ended up with only two pairs of jeans. And I hate Shannon, since she is managed to get pretty clothes.

Clay is going to be on the View this week. Ick. I hate everyone on that show. I guess I can mute it and just have pretty pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home