Man, does the fact that Josh is pimping Clay mean that I have to like Josh now? And I can't believe that I will watch Oprah tomorrow. And tape it. This is me hitting the deep end. Or maybe me giggling like an idiot when "debacle" was one of my vocab words in english was. Who knows?
Monday, May 12, 2003
Previous Posts
- Dear Diary, 6:00 am People keep calling me asking...
- Clay and Awe! Best.episode.ever. Best.Clay.perfo...
- Which Donnie Darko character are you? by Shay Y...
- Last night was Clay's best.performance.ever. It t...
- Go Bill Self, GO! I think I have SARS. I've gott...
- I will hit by a train at a railroad crossing. How...
- It's Tuesday! American Idol is on tonite, and its...
- Roy is dead to me now. I hope he goes to North Ca...
- This morning I had to take the ACT again. Whoohoo...
- I thought Lionel Richie was the worst guest judge ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home