Monday, June 16, 2003

This Saturday and Sunday were the first days of my job. It involved sitting under a tree and then going out and changing the cones for the motorcycle classes when they were done with a certain exercise. It was kinda nice, I managed to read about 500 pages out of my book. Some of the guys who were taking the class would sometimes come over and talk to me, so that was kinda creepy. The only downside was the fact that even though I was in the sun for a total of about 20 min the entire day, I still managed to get about 2nd degree burns on my face and arms. It hurts bad. And everyone in my family thinks its their duty to tell me about every 10 min. that I have a sunburn and I'm going to peel. Thanks, but I think i can tell from the burning pain and the chunks of flesh already falling from my face. Pair that with the lotion I put on to help, and I look like a freak. Damn the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home