Today my family and I went to the movies. Our first movie was the league of gentlemen movie. There was a lot of actiony action, and it was hard to tell what was going on during some parts of the movie because it looked like they shot some fight scenes with those cameras that are attached to the people's waists. It was good, much better than the last movie I saw, which was Matrix 2.
Then we stood around to sneak into Pirates of the Carribean. Since there was an hour wait in between the two movies there was a lot of waiting. And a lot of almost getting thrown out by the manager. She kept giving us looks.
Pirates was really good. I likes. I thought Johnny Depp was the hottest thing ever, which is weird considering he was greasy with eye make-up and one of those beard-gotee thingys. He did a really good job, probably my favorite role of his. My favorite scene of the movie was the monkey. At one point in the movie somewone said something that only Shannon found funny, and was the only one cackling in the theater. For about 5 minutes. People started looking our way. I had to elbow her.
Then we stood around to sneak into Pirates of the Carribean. Since there was an hour wait in between the two movies there was a lot of waiting. And a lot of almost getting thrown out by the manager. She kept giving us looks.
Pirates was really good. I likes. I thought Johnny Depp was the hottest thing ever, which is weird considering he was greasy with eye make-up and one of those beard-gotee thingys. He did a really good job, probably my favorite role of his. My favorite scene of the movie was the monkey. At one point in the movie somewone said something that only Shannon found funny, and was the only one cackling in the theater. For about 5 minutes. People started looking our way. I had to elbow her.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home