Saturday, January 31, 2004

Our weather forecast for Kansas City is sleet starting tonight, moving into snow, snowing all day Sunday and Monday. We are supposed to get about a foot and a half of snow. Then Wednesday its supposed to be an even bigger storm. We went to Walmart last night to get some odds and ends and people were acting like it was armageddon. I was just waiting for a mob of people to throw a shopping cart through a window. Its just snow.

While there, we managed to buy maybe the coolest thing ever. Its a little joystick that you plug into your VCR and you can play old Atari games. Pacman, Rally-X, Galaxiar, and my personal favorite, Boscanian. Man alive, I love that game. If I didn't have younger siblings counting down how long I had to play till their turn, I would play forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home