Jon Stewert is on the new Ew. I'm pretty sure my dad is tired of me hijacking the magazines in our house because pretty guys are on the cover. First Clay, then Johnny, and now Jon. I had to go get it out of my room today because he wanted to read it and I got The Look.
Saturday, October 25, 2003
Previous Posts
- This past Tuesday was the Five Iron Frenzy concert...
- Number of Times I: Had to take a girl I didn't kn...
- Album of All Time Measure of a Man - Clay Aiken A...
- This is a little song I wrote about this past week...
- I have an ear ache. I want to die. Next I'm goin...
- I think my sore throat was just joking with me, I ...
- Song of the Week Sometimes Jacks Rule the Realm by...
- So Angel was on this week. I really hate Eve. Th...
- Today we had an assembly for the football people b...
- Is it bad that when I woke up yesterday my first t...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home