Saturday, October 18, 2003

Number of Times I:

Had to take a girl I didn't know to the outhouse: 47
Had to go to the outhouse myself: 24
Gagged on the way back from the outhouse:26421

Okay thursday night I went to my sister's Girl Scout camping trip as a supervisor. When I signed up to do this I was told it was in a cabin, with heat, and with toliets. It was actually in an uninsulated barn with no heat and an outhouse. I am convinced that the troop leaders are retarded. When we get there its pouring down rain, so they decide to go take a walk in the woods! When they come back all the girls are drenched. This is called pneumonia fuel since it was about 40 degrees and we were to sleep on the concrete floor. It was the worst night's sleep I've ever had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home