I had about 4 minutes of sleep last night. As a result I feel asleep in Lit today, which was a good thing because it was the worst hour and a half of my school experience. We had to read Nathaniel Hawthorne's bio out loud and then one of his stories. OUT LOUD. It is amazing to me the amount of people in my class who a) can't read, b)can't pronouce words c) change the inflection in their voice in weird places in the sentence, and my personal favorite d) don't pause at the end of a sentence but keeps on reading. A girl in my class named Amanda, who does every single one of these things, was the chosen reader and read the entire hour. OUT LOUD. It was the student teacher's doing, who I already hate because she said something to me when I was reading at my own pace and not following along. I have since then made it a point not to follow along and to do other homework. I'll be damned if she tells me what to do when I keep to myself and don't disrupt the class.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home