Sarah and I have made the most kickass igloo. We could have an entire family live in that thing. I am very proud I finally made one that didn't cave in within a day.
Right now Teen Martin and that George guy are the people I'm pulling for on AI. Hopefully the scooter person gets cut soon because she exists on the higher levels of creepy.
What is up with Rupert? Why has he gone from one of my favorites to one who I yell at the TV? Oh well. I know next week he'll vote off Ethan and I'll cry and then pull for Colby.
Right now Teen Martin and that George guy are the people I'm pulling for on AI. Hopefully the scooter person gets cut soon because she exists on the higher levels of creepy.
What is up with Rupert? Why has he gone from one of my favorites to one who I yell at the TV? Oh well. I know next week he'll vote off Ethan and I'll cry and then pull for Colby.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home