Really Good Songs
“My Coco” by Stellestar
“Still in Love Song” by The Stills
Or something like that. DJ’s are hard to understand.
It snowed last night about 2 inches and it was the wettest snow I’ve ever seen. I could have made a kickass snowman today, but alas, I had school. It stuck to everything, especially on the trees. It looked like the fake snow the dudes put on the Christmas trees with the machine, but if God did it. The snow also caught all the echoes, so it was dead silent outside. It was like being in a movie. I love winter. I was going to take pictures but it melted. Sucksor.
My senior paper’s topic is stuff relating to Britain. So if you have any good ideas that would be cool and had info on them, let me know. I was going to do King Arthur and about all the different interpretations by British authors, but my teacher said that didn’t relate to Britain, because it was “fiction.” Sure thing, stupid teacher.
“My Coco” by Stellestar
“Still in Love Song” by The Stills
Or something like that. DJ’s are hard to understand.
It snowed last night about 2 inches and it was the wettest snow I’ve ever seen. I could have made a kickass snowman today, but alas, I had school. It stuck to everything, especially on the trees. It looked like the fake snow the dudes put on the Christmas trees with the machine, but if God did it. The snow also caught all the echoes, so it was dead silent outside. It was like being in a movie. I love winter. I was going to take pictures but it melted. Sucksor.
My senior paper’s topic is stuff relating to Britain. So if you have any good ideas that would be cool and had info on them, let me know. I was going to do King Arthur and about all the different interpretations by British authors, but my teacher said that didn’t relate to Britain, because it was “fiction.” Sure thing, stupid teacher.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home