Monday, December 11, 2006

Song of the Week
Sufjan Stevens
"Majesty, Snowbird"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My new favorite song. Not my favorite like, just for this week, but my new Favorite Song Ever. It is so pretty, and its only a live version. I'm sure a studio recording would make Baby Jesus cry.

More videos. (Shannon, can you get on and make the links underlined? I would but I have the dumb.)

Laughing Babies
Sufjan Stevens playing "Majesty, Snowbird."
Sasha Kaun giggling.

Also, from an article about Christmas, where Sasha states, "Christmas is a religious holiday, the birthday of Jesus the Christ. We go to church."

ASOME. I will from now on include an extra article in everything. "Shannon the sister" or "Toast the food."

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I see the links now, because they're a different color. It was just when the whole line was a link, there was nothing to differentiate it.

"In Soviet Russia, the Christmas celebrates you!"

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home