Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Things I do not get:

Ralph Lauren perfume: This smells. This smells bad. This smell like dill pickle water. I really can’t imagine anyone at the perfume counter testing this and actually liking it. I don’t think anyone who has this on smells good or alluring; they smell like they just rubbed a big hoagie all over themselves.

The bathroom stall doors in Strong Hall: When I walk in, these babies hit me right about shoulder height. I don’t know about anyone else at an indelicate time, but I like about an extra foot of door separating me and everyone else who happens to stroll the hell on by.

Girls who wear self-tanner: Don’t get me wrong; some girls can rock the self-tanner and still look great. I’m talking about the ones who apparently put it on blindfolded. And who put too much on the knee and ankle areas. I put it on once and my knees looked about four shades darker then any other part. What did I do? I wore jeans until it went away. Notice I did not put on a 4 inch long mini pared with stilettos and giant face-eating sunglasses. The worst offenders: girls who put it on their neck so that it only tans the creases and then walk around looking like an orange Michelin man.

The aforementioned giant face-eating sunglasses of doom. DOOM. Unless you have a condition or you’re Roy Orbison, your sunglasses should not extend to cover the entire top half of your face. And you should definitely not pay 200 bucks for something that looks like it was stolen from Carrie Donovan.

I do get my Symbolic Logic professor: The other day in class he was going to show us how to push a negation through a universal quantifier to achieve a existential quantifier, and he announced “ I will now show you razzle-dazzle that you should tuck under your belt”. ASOME.

To end, I put my iTunes list on shuffle and I swear these were the first five songs that played:

Nocturne No. 21 in C minor, Op.posth. - Chopin
Largo in G Flat - Rachmaninov
La Musica Notturna Delle No. 6 Op. 30 - Rachmaninov
Nocturne No. 5 in F-sharp, Op. 15 No. 2 - Chopin
LaB Mein Herz Die Munze Sein - Yo-Yo Ma
Too Shy - Kajagoogoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home