Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm finding it hard to work on my paper that's due tomorrow since I figured out that I can get a 61 percent and still keep my A in the class. I'm more worried about my 2 minute speech for Ethics that's worth about 2 percent of my grade rather than an eight page research paper.

Today I saw what might be the funniest thing ever in the world. My RA has put up a poster that tells us not to binge drink. Verbatim: Don't binge drink! There are better things to do with your time than binge drinking! Binge drinking is the second leading cause of demencha!!

Demencha? What the hell? I know that she's going for dementia, but damn, how do you get to know its the second leading cause without knowing how to spell it? Plus, I think its better to know that it leads to alcohol poisoning and death. I'd rather be a little 'round the bend than choking to death on my own vomit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home