I have many things to rant about today. The Oscars: What the hell is the deal? But first, KU made it to the Sweet 16. Whoohoo. We play Duke next week and I hope that we absolutely kill them, because I always have an underlying mad hatred for anything Duke. Krzyzewski , you’re going down.
The Oscars. (Jon Stewart) Whaaa? (/Jon Stewart)
Reasons I hated the Oscars:
Reasons I liked the Oscars:
Also, tomorrow is American Idol, which I have sadly become hooked on. I can’t wait to see what everyone will be singing since the theme is Disco. I see Craggle going down in flames and Ruben slipping a few spots because of a certain lack of any charisma. When I heard that is was going to be Disco night I shrieked in horror because I couldn’t see Clay singing disco, but with “I Can’t Help Myself” now at around a thousand viewings, I’m not so much afraid as I am strangely excited. He has done so good the past two weeks and makes people involuntarily go EEEEE! that there’s no doubt in my mind that he’ll be the best again this week. Everyone needs to vote for him *laser glare*
The Oscars. (Jon Stewart) Whaaa? (/Jon Stewart)
Reasons I hated the Oscars:
- War speeches
- People wearing fugly see-through clothes
- Cuts to the same people in the audience every 2 min.
- CHICAGO
- Because every year I think that this is the year for my favorite film (LOTR) will win, but every December an artsy crock of a movie comes out and wins everything
Reasons I liked the Oscars:
- Sean Connery’s shirt
- Renee Zellwegger not winning
- No more drawn out dance numbers
Also, tomorrow is American Idol, which I have sadly become hooked on. I can’t wait to see what everyone will be singing since the theme is Disco. I see Craggle going down in flames and Ruben slipping a few spots because of a certain lack of any charisma. When I heard that is was going to be Disco night I shrieked in horror because I couldn’t see Clay singing disco, but with “I Can’t Help Myself” now at around a thousand viewings, I’m not so much afraid as I am strangely excited. He has done so good the past two weeks and makes people involuntarily go EEEEE! that there’s no doubt in my mind that he’ll be the best again this week. Everyone needs to vote for him *laser glare*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home