Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Go Bill Self, GO!



I think I have SARS. I've gotten about 4 hours of sleep for the past two nights because I can't breathe. It really sucks since I fell asleep in algebra today.

Last night was great. Not only did the interviews let the fact that Clay is the smartest stand out, it showed he's humble (not so fast Trenyce), and he can look good wearing boots. Plus he can SANG! That was the best he's done so far and he didn't mess up the last note. I really thought that when Seacrest asked Ruben what 100+100+5 was he'd get it wrong, cause he looked scared there for a second. I think the Ruben love is starting to diminish, with Simon last week actually criticizing him and this week the joke that was his interview. At least that's what I hope. No doubt he'll come out tonight, be meh, and everyone will love him. Tonite is day two of Claystock, and even if Clay sings a Michael Bolton song, he'll kick everyone's butt.

We tiedyed shirts in Chemistry yesterday for some unknown reason, and I did mine in a swirl of green, blue, and yellow. I thought it would look good considering the colors go together, but no, mine looked like someone puked on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home