Wednesday, April 09, 2003

I thought Lionel Richie was the worst guest judge that has been on the show. Stop talking about yourself already. Clay sang some song that I hadn't even heard of before, but I thought it was great anyway, which shows just how good he his. I don't know if I was the only one that noticed, but he had about a 5:1 sign ratio last night. And his face when he heard Simon's comment? *sigh* And what was with Randy not liking it but Simon liking it? It was like being in another dimension. Rickey did good this week, for the first time, so I think he's safe. I thought Kim C. was the prettiest she's been but since she sang a really crappy song that was for a guy, it might be her turn this week. Why is it that when Josh sings you don't really notice his accent but when he sings he's the epitome of country? And what was with Seacrap calling him sweet, like as a noun? Oh good Lord, Ruben didn't have on his 205 shirt. About time. I really don't understand the Ruben love. I mean, could they play him up more? He sings the same songs every week with the exact same hand gestures with no stage presence and yet "he's the best on the show". I wish I was a famous music person so I could be a guest judge and knock him off the heavily supported platform that Simon has made for him.

Tonight: Carmen, Kim C., and Rickey in bottom three, Carmen out. This should show Carmen not to let all the women in America know that she sent Clay a kiss on the phone. Bad move, plus you suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home