hay + fire = good burn Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Don't you know the singing salves the troubled soul?

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

I will hit by a train at a railroad crossing.



How will you die? Take the Exotic Cause of Death Test

posted by Laura at 1:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • It's Tuesday! American Idol is on tonite, and its...
  • Roy is dead to me now. I hope he goes to North Ca...
  • This morning I had to take the ACT again. Whoohoo...
  • I thought Lionel Richie was the worst guest judge ...
  • What's the matter Wade? Where was your triple doub...
  • I was so looking forward to having Carmen voted of...
  • To quote someone on the TWoP boards, who peed in S...
  • Am I the only one tired of hearing about "classica...
  • There is justice in the world when KU can beat Duk...
  • Country rock?! Last week Seacrap said that it was...

Powered by Blogger