To quote someone on the TWoP boards, who peed in Simon's cheerios? What was his deal last night, telling everyone but Ruben and Carmen that they sucked? I am confused.
Okay, "Everlasting Love" is right up there with "Can't Help Myself" as favorite Clay performance. I'm pretty sure last night he gave me the vapors, so I had to cancel the cotillion. Brown is so not my favorite color on a person, but he looked uber hot last night. Thanks to the person who told him to wear those pants. Um, did you see what he did at the tempo change? *swoon....THUD* And why did Simon feel that he had to tell Clay, who had one of the best if not the best performance of the night, that he was terrible? IMO, he doesn't think that Clay is marketable and he totally knows how huge his fanbase is, and he's just trying to knock him down a peg or two. Since Clay could just stand there and like burp, and have everyone running to boards to gush about how hot he is shows how much Simon knows. He can't know that much since he told the Black Fat Bastard that he should win. Was I the only one creeped out by Ruben's performance? It made me go Ewwwww, that's gross, stop rubbing your hand on your stomach.
My perdiction for tonight: Josh, Rickey, KimberMe in the bottom three, Josh voted off.
Okay, "Everlasting Love" is right up there with "Can't Help Myself" as favorite Clay performance. I'm pretty sure last night he gave me the vapors, so I had to cancel the cotillion. Brown is so not my favorite color on a person, but he looked uber hot last night. Thanks to the person who told him to wear those pants. Um, did you see what he did at the tempo change? *swoon....THUD* And why did Simon feel that he had to tell Clay, who had one of the best if not the best performance of the night, that he was terrible? IMO, he doesn't think that Clay is marketable and he totally knows how huge his fanbase is, and he's just trying to knock him down a peg or two. Since Clay could just stand there and like burp, and have everyone running to boards to gush about how hot he is shows how much Simon knows. He can't know that much since he told the Black Fat Bastard that he should win. Was I the only one creeped out by Ruben's performance? It made me go Ewwwww, that's gross, stop rubbing your hand on your stomach.
My perdiction for tonight: Josh, Rickey, KimberMe in the bottom three, Josh voted off.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home