This morning I had to take the ACT again. Whoohoo. It was fun. Instead of signing me up to take it at KCK Community College, my mom signed me up at Shawnee Mission Northwest. Instead of taking it 5 min. away from my house, I had to go to Johnson County (Stuck-up rich people county to non-Kansas folk). So I'm sitting there in the room after 15 min. of searching cause the school is about a gazillion times bigger than mine. Guess what? I'm in the room full of cheerleaders and Orlando Bloom clones. I'm so glad I wore my hair in a sloppy ponytail, no makeup, and a huge, faded T-shirt. I looked like a mutant. When that was done i had to wait in the parking lot for 20 min. to wait for my mom to pick me up. It was a real morale booster, let me tell ya. I'm ugly and a nerd. Yeah!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home