Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Country rock?! Last week Seacrap said that it was going to be disco and I was all excited. The only people who did "country rock" were Ruben and Josh, although I am not saying they did it well. And since Simon didn't even know what it was, everyone should ignore his comments. Also, Olivia Newton John was the worst guest host ever, maybe she could have actualy gotten into the show and not just said the exact thing to everyone.


The Performers: Josh looked like a giant cowboy hat bobble head and basically did off-key man shrieking instead of singing. Trenyce was breathy and off key, agree that it was her worst performance. Craggle, oh my Aiken, what was he wearing? I'm really tired that Ruben can wear the some stupid 205 jersey everytime and no one says anything. It's getting to the point of being really annoying, and what was with the teddy bear getting more screen time then Clay's judging comments? Even though it wasn't the best Clay performance, it was still better than anyones last night. At least he was on key and was overall a solid performance. Plus he was really pretty, although he needs shirts that aren't only a variety of blue colors. Since I'm an optimist, I take Simon's comment to mean he likens it to last week in that it was the best he's seen. Hopefully next week will be disco, because last night just basically sucked since evryone did pop ballads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home