Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Clay and Awe!



Best.episode.ever. Best.Clay.performance.ever. There are not enough words to describe how good he was last night. BMUB was one of my favorite songs going into last night, now it might just be at the top. And the lighting during the last song? If that didn't show viewers who should win and who Fox wants to win, then I don't know what would.

I totally thought "how many cows need to die, Ruben" before Simon even said anything. That was one God-awful outfit. The song also showed that he just doesn't have the range that Claybee does. He was "meh" tonight. Trenyce, pick someone who you are trying to copy already. First it was God.., I mean Whitney, now its Tina Turner. Like I've said, her mouth takes up half her face, and I can't even watch her its so frightning. Josh, aka Beefy Boy, sure turned on the suck. He hasn't a chance in Hell. K-Lo, man just because you have huge boobs, it doesn't mean you need to show everyone. I don't know what it is about her voice, but there's a certain quality to it that sounds funny and I hate it. All of her songs after disco night have pretty much been interchangable. Also, she's Über-cocky. Pumping your fist when you get compliments isnt going to get you voters. Clay. Dude, I want to marry that suit. That was the best we've seen him, so look for the PANTS! picture to change soon. When he sang" You never call baby when you say you will" the first time and he did this bobbing up and down thing? My head exploded. BMUB was like ICHM but sexier, something i never thought possible. And i cannot say how much I heart Neil Sadaka. I hope you do write his first CD. And I'm liking the snark from Clay. Josh should take lessons on what comebacks you just shouldn't say. Oh, and also EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tonight: Josh, Trenyce bottom two. I think Josh should go but it could be a toss up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home