Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Last night was Clay's best.performance.ever. It totally beat out DLTSGDOM for best Clay performance, maybe even the season's. This might have something to do with the fact of black leather, but for the most part, he was just on. And he looked so happy to be singing. *swoon* I guess I watched a different performance from Klocke than the judges did, because I thought it sucked. It lacked any momentum whatsoever and was breathy. Trenyce's song sounded like every Trenyce song that's been on the show. Josh. Poor, poor, dumb Josh. I think one of the reasons I hate is because he bobs up and down when he sings. Plus the only time he gets close to being on key is when he bends over like he's dying. I do give him points though on the whole "respecting my elders" comment. Carmen Ras-zit-face was total crap. How is she still on the show? How did she ever get on the show? Her reaction to Randy's comment was priceless, it made me do my evil laugh. And for the love of God Ruben, you're doing and INSYNC song! Plus every week I feel like a Gordman's commercial, "It's the same thing!" I counted 13 Give me back my Baaaaaaaaaaby's. My prediction: Carmen, Josh, and Klocke in the bottom 3: Carmen voted off. (maybe if I say it enough, it will happen)

If watching naked Keifer shooting bad guys is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home