Today at school we got our pictures that they make you take for enrollment. I was unusually optimistic because I thought that I had made myself up all pretty. What I got back looked like this:
This is not far off from what I actually got. I looked like a troll, and a troll who just ate a baby at that. Maybe I should tell the photographers that you photograph tubby people from straight on, not from an angle so your face doesn't seem to go on forever.
Last night I went out to see Mars, but I had taken my contacts out and I couldn't see anything. So I went back inside and went to go to use the bathroom when I saw a dark blob on the toliet seat. You can imagine what I thought it was considering I have a 14 year old brother and 8 year old sister. And then the blob moved, and I girly-shrieked in horror. I turned the light on and there was a little frog staring at me. I went to pick it up but then remembered it had just came out of my toliet so I had my dad put it outside.
This is not far off from what I actually got. I looked like a troll, and a troll who just ate a baby at that. Maybe I should tell the photographers that you photograph tubby people from straight on, not from an angle so your face doesn't seem to go on forever.
Last night I went out to see Mars, but I had taken my contacts out and I couldn't see anything. So I went back inside and went to go to use the bathroom when I saw a dark blob on the toliet seat. You can imagine what I thought it was considering I have a 14 year old brother and 8 year old sister. And then the blob moved, and I girly-shrieked in horror. I turned the light on and there was a little frog staring at me. I went to pick it up but then remembered it had just came out of my toliet so I had my dad put it outside.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home