Clay is nominated for an American Music Award. Even without having an album out. And the worst thing is that they are held at the shrine and I know that Shannon is going to want to go. Not fair that I'm stuck in Kansas and not able to go to anything. My friend doesn't want to go to the FIF concert, so I'll go by myself, with dad, or brother. And I have to go because its the only place they are selling their last CD.
My brother has a drum set and he is a big Nirvana fan. This means that I get to hear the beginning drum solo from Smells like Teen Spirit every time he plays. And he doensn't even play the whole song. Its just the beginning, over and over. And I hate that song.
The neighbors across the street who stole Shannon's cat has bought their 5 grader a moterbike. She is about 10 or 11 years old. That by itself is ridiculous. And she rides it on our street (illegal) and she goes about 40-50 m/hr (also illegal). She has been doing this for about a week, and yesterday my dad got so pissed that he called the police on her. It was quite funny.
My brother has a drum set and he is a big Nirvana fan. This means that I get to hear the beginning drum solo from Smells like Teen Spirit every time he plays. And he doensn't even play the whole song. Its just the beginning, over and over. And I hate that song.
The neighbors across the street who stole Shannon's cat has bought their 5 grader a moterbike. She is about 10 or 11 years old. That by itself is ridiculous. And she rides it on our street (illegal) and she goes about 40-50 m/hr (also illegal). She has been doing this for about a week, and yesterday my dad got so pissed that he called the police on her. It was quite funny.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home