So Angel was on this week. I really hate Eve. They should kill her off and bring back Lila. I don't even remember if they killed her off last year, bring her back. Even though i knew that Spike was only going to be in the last 4 seconds and leave it as a cliffhanger, it still made me mad. Show me more of pretty Spike. One of the reasons I got so excited when I heard that he was going to be on Angel was the production on the show. Now we get him in pretty lights instead of the lamp without a shade lighting they had the last seasons of Buffy.
Clay is going to be on Primetime Live with Diane Sawyer next Thursday, and because I am at the level of uber dork, I watched last night to tape the preview. Sweet Jesus that boy is beautiful. Only one more day till clack time. This has seriously been the longest week ever.
Clay is going to be on Primetime Live with Diane Sawyer next Thursday, and because I am at the level of uber dork, I watched last night to tape the preview. Sweet Jesus that boy is beautiful. Only one more day till clack time. This has seriously been the longest week ever.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home