Is it bad that when I woke up yesterday my first thought wasn't "Yay! Its my birthday," but "Only 5 more days till Clay!" Sigh. Anyway I got good crap, so that's cool. Although, both my friend and my parents bought me each the huge almonds Hershey bar, so I've had about 13,000 calories today.
Wednesday, October 01, 2003
Previous Posts
- I just learned that Clay is going to be on Nickelo...
- Clay is nominated for an American Music Award. Ev...
- Today I feel like the day when the Queen Mum died....
- Gahhhnnlnagfhj. I really need more thatn just on...
- How many times can one listen to Clay's "Invisible...
- My summer reading book this year was Pride and Pre...
- Today at school we got our pictures that they make...
- This weekend we went to Branson, Missouri. Not to...
- Every year before school starts, my Grandpa buys u...
- We went and saw the second Tomb Raider movie this ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home