Song of the Week
Sometimes Jacks Rule the Realm by 311
Why is it that always the song that is least like what the band sounds like is my favorite? This song is radically different and is very pretty.
We went to the Weston Applefest yesterday and I think I got strep throat. I feel like a have a fist in the back of my throat. It was fun though and there was about half as many people there as there has been in previous years. I had an italian sausage that tasted like it was seasoned with lava. I had to switch with my grandpa, I thought I was going to cry it was so hot.
Sometimes Jacks Rule the Realm by 311
Why is it that always the song that is least like what the band sounds like is my favorite? This song is radically different and is very pretty.
We went to the Weston Applefest yesterday and I think I got strep throat. I feel like a have a fist in the back of my throat. It was fun though and there was about half as many people there as there has been in previous years. I had an italian sausage that tasted like it was seasoned with lava. I had to switch with my grandpa, I thought I was going to cry it was so hot.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home