Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I went and visited the University of Saint Mary today. It was built through the 1870-1920’s in all dark, carved woods with domed ceilings, stained glass windows, and big staircases. I felt like I should have been dressed in a big red, embroidered, sweeping gown followed by my personal maid. They even give their freshman students free laptops. It was nice, and if I don’t get enough money from KU, I’ll be going there. They only have 470 students, which freaks me out since that’s the size of my high school. But I really want to go to KU, because of the tradition and the basketball. I now I should be, what is best for my future?, but the basketball can’t be helped.

Damn Lex! Why did you turn into an asshole? You came up with the uberspoon, and you could have brought the Axis of Pretty all the way. I know that Rob will end up winning and I’ll never want to watch that show again. Every time they have the viewer discretion warning I hope that it involves him and pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home