Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I finally updated my blog. I would do it more often if it wasn't such a pain in the ass to upload pictures. So be prepared to see these for a while.

Why, Tim? Why do you every year, looking damn nice by the way, fall apart in the third or fourth round? I was at work and had to watch the live scoreboard online, which is better than having to watch him lose on TV, less sad. Now I guess I'll root for Hewitt.
I'll watch any match because I'm a tennis whore, but it's much more enjoyable when you have favorites, even though you agonize over every point.

The link to Caroline's blog wouldn't work and I sat here for ten minutes trying to figure out what I did wrong in the coding, only to see that I can't spell diary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home