Today my ride to work stopped for breakfast so I had a very lovely sausage-biscuit and then someone brought donuts this morning. It’s the best day, and no one has called or come into the office. Yesterday all these people came in trying to enroll their children into a summer youth program that the college sponsors that has been full since mid-April. When I tell them this they get so mad at me and one lady even leaned against the counter and pointed her finger at me and then just left. It was very odd and left me feeling very appreciative for the security windows and doors.
I got my single dorm room. My mom called and left a message with someone at work and when they told me it was as if I won the lottery.
Pros of living alone:
Sleep whenever I want
Watch TV to my heart’s content
No one will steal my personal belongings
Can have as many man posters up as I can fit
Will not wake to strange people in room
Will not have to listen to rap, country, easy listening
Can have room pitch black in manner of cave
No questions on why I watch LOTR everyday
Cons of living alone:
None
Everyone keeps telling me that I’ll miss out on making a friend and the experience and all that. I’m sure I can still make friends; I just don’t have to live with them.
I got my single dorm room. My mom called and left a message with someone at work and when they told me it was as if I won the lottery.
Pros of living alone:
Sleep whenever I want
Watch TV to my heart’s content
No one will steal my personal belongings
Can have as many man posters up as I can fit
Will not wake to strange people in room
Will not have to listen to rap, country, easy listening
Can have room pitch black in manner of cave
No questions on why I watch LOTR everyday
Cons of living alone:
None
Everyone keeps telling me that I’ll miss out on making a friend and the experience and all that. I’m sure I can still make friends; I just don’t have to live with them.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home