Monday, April 26, 2004

Eight more days of school, eight more days of school, eight more days of school.

Sunday afternoon I came to the realization that I had an outside reading book due today. This worried me since not only had I not read a book, I had not even chose what book to read. Its amazing what you can write about after only reading the beginning and ending 50 pages.

Today this girl in class was really rude to one of my friends and I couldn't take it any more. Even though I hated this person, I was pleasent to her in the past. I'm doing a mural for the courtyard Key Club made at school, and it was overheard her saying "it looks like crap," just because her stupid boyfriend wasn't doing it and I was. Sorry, but the guy is on crutches, and I'm not going to have Gimpy out there telling me what to do. Anyway, she was rude and I told her to piss off. Its amazing how that knowing that I'll only see these people for another week has given me freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home