After graduation we had "Grad Night", something one of the mothers came up with so we wouldn't go drinking and die, and basically they bus us to a bowling alley/arcade place and we stay all night and there is food and everything is free. They also had prizes and they called people down in groups of ten to the prize room. After 2 hours, I was called and I ran back there and got one of the last microwaves, which is nice because they are expensive and I am cheap.
Captain Jack is very slowly getting used to the house and all the new people. He seems cool with me because I feed him and get him out of the cage in the morning. He still runs in terror when he hears sarah.
I start my job in two weeks. Ick.
This Saturday is my graduation party at our house, which Shannon hates me for because we have to clean house now. At least I get loot.
Captain Jack is very slowly getting used to the house and all the new people. He seems cool with me because I feed him and get him out of the cage in the morning. He still runs in terror when he hears sarah.
I start my job in two weeks. Ick.
This Saturday is my graduation party at our house, which Shannon hates me for because we have to clean house now. At least I get loot.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home