Thursday, May 06, 2004

Last Day of School!!!!! Tomorrow doesn't count because we are having our Senior BBQ and we all have teams and we bring grills and set up on the football field and cook all day. People are really getting into it, bringing tents, generators, and playstations. My group is bringing a playstation and a x-box, so we can play Halo all day.

Last Friday was a parent/senior night at school. They held in the cafeteria and had pizza and pop and desserts. It was kind of lame. They did have the school’s punk band play and they were really good. The drummer is my friend Cristy’s boyfriend so we went to sit close to support him and the only place left was next to a amp and I think I lost some of my hearing.

I got a letter today saying a got the job at the college. Full time, 7-5, $6/hr. I’m going to die.

So I’m in Lit class last Friday looking through the paper and I turn the page and there is Josh’s face. He has a show here in August at Starlight. So I asked my fellow Groban fan girl, Cristy, to go with me. My parents didn’t want me to go because its not the best part of town, but I was pretty clear I wanted to go. I picked Cristy up to buy tickets, they went on sale at 10, and were about 30 minutes early. There was an old women and then 4 middle-aged guys, some of which were there for a country show. So we get in line and wait and the old woman takes up about 10 min because she wanted specific seats. I told her you couldn’t do that but she sat and argued. So we finally get to the counter and ask for the expensive seats and they are all gone. So we end up getting seats in the red section, first row, middle. Not bad because it’s a pretty small venue, but I was going for the orange seats. Hopefully I’ll win some because I intend to listen to the radio with phone in hand the week leading up to it. Cristy’s parents are also going which is a good thing because he’s a big cop and my parents warmed up to me going once they knew he was.


I got a 99 percent on my physics machine. And what did she count down for? My poster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home