Thursday, April 08, 2004

I'm at school right now. HATE. This morning was the Kiwanis scholarship breakfast so I had to wake up early and put on fancy clothes. We also had to give a speech about our "future aspirations" and everyone else was like, "I'm going to (insert ivy league school name here) and I'm majoring in biochemical nuclear physics engineering law," and I said, I'm going to a state school with no major. Hrummph.

I counted down the days remaining in school in my planner for total days (22), purple days (10), white days (11), and days until the machine is due (10). I don't even care that when school is over I'm going to be working full time. I'm going to be making money for the first time and I'm quite looking forward to it. I want out.

I should be doing my pre-calc assignment but I don't think I will. I'm going to go read the clackhouse forums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home