I did get hired, I go in Wednesday to do payroll stuff. Yeah, paperwork!
So I just got back from my art exam. I studied way more than I needed to and I think I did well. And when I takes tests, I have what you might call "shifty eyes." I cannot just look at my paper, I have to look around because it helps me think, although I don’t know why. It usually is not a problem because I usually look up, and unless they have the answers taped to the ceiling, it has never been a problem with teachers. So I was looking around, trying to remember when the Funerary Complex at Deir -el-Bier was built, when I look at the teacher, she points at me and says:
Teacher: If you look away from your paper one more time.. In fact, give me your test right now.
Laura: *dies*
Its been an hour since the test and my heart still feels funny. She actually was pointing to the girl directly in front of me, thank God, but for about 15 seconds I thought I was going to cry.
So I just got back from my art exam. I studied way more than I needed to and I think I did well. And when I takes tests, I have what you might call "shifty eyes." I cannot just look at my paper, I have to look around because it helps me think, although I don’t know why. It usually is not a problem because I usually look up, and unless they have the answers taped to the ceiling, it has never been a problem with teachers. So I was looking around, trying to remember when the Funerary Complex at Deir -el-Bier was built, when I look at the teacher, she points at me and says:
Teacher: If you look away from your paper one more time.. In fact, give me your test right now.
Laura: *dies*
Its been an hour since the test and my heart still feels funny. She actually was pointing to the girl directly in front of me, thank God, but for about 15 seconds I thought I was going to cry.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home