Today my Astromony professor was doing some demostrations about gasses and he used liquid nitrogen in one of them. And when he was done he just started pouring it around on the floor. It would have been cool had he not five minutes before basically reinacted the Gene Wilder going crazy on the boat scene from Willy Wonka. So much so that when he was done, my group member Lindsey turned to me and we both said "OMG Willy Wonka!" at the same time. He started normally talking about gas particles and slowly got louder and louder and more eractic until I noticed I was trying to curl into a fetal position in my chair. And then the whoosing about of liquid nitrogen. Like, maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that makes you frozen and break into bits, so why is he doing that? Very strange.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home