Thursday, September 15, 2005

Shut up, girl in the bathroom who stared at me all the way to the sinks in the bathroom this morning. I'd like to think that it was because washing your hands is somewhat of a novelty after going to the bathroom to these girls but I know it wasn't, because you were looking at my hair. I have about 3 feet of hair that weighs in at about 20 pounds and I know in the morning it kind of has that I-just-got-electrocuted look, but I'll be damned if I'm going to take the five minutes (it does take all five minutes) to tame my hair so I can go to the bathroom at 7 am in an all girl's dorm. So I will be shuffling down the hallway, squinting because I didn't put my contacts in yet, in all my wild-haired glory, with my all-black pajamas on. So I'm not going to be like you, Staring Girl; I guess you needed that miniskirt and 8 layers of makeup before coming out of your room, I don't. So fuck off and take your bitch-face elsewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home