My computer is finally fixed, so now I can post.
My new celebrity crush is Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance. I knew it was inevitable from the first time I saw them because he really looks just like Billy Corgan, my first (slightly weird for an 11 year old) crush. Actually, he's like a cuter-non-assholery-non-egomaniac Billy, so I can probably read interviews with him without asking myself why I liked this person. Always a plus.
My classes this semester are ok so far. My art history class is actually not too bad, and my Biology class I thought was going to bore me to death is my favorite class, entirely because of my professor. He's about 60 and starts each class with a metal song, which drives all of the sorority girls mad. So thank you, professor.
My new celebrity crush is Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance. I knew it was inevitable from the first time I saw them because he really looks just like Billy Corgan, my first (slightly weird for an 11 year old) crush. Actually, he's like a cuter-non-assholery-non-egomaniac Billy, so I can probably read interviews with him without asking myself why I liked this person. Always a plus.
My classes this semester are ok so far. My art history class is actually not too bad, and my Biology class I thought was going to bore me to death is my favorite class, entirely because of my professor. He's about 60 and starts each class with a metal song, which drives all of the sorority girls mad. So thank you, professor.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home