So I went to The Leak on MTV and listened to Gwen Stefani’s solo CD. It was the biggest load of tripe I have ever listened to. Good God, it was horrible. I don’t understand how someone who could write Return of Saturn could write that. The lyrics were soooooooo bad. Awful. The music was only slightly better than the lyrics, but still something that I could have written on my keyboard. And she supposedly collaborated with all of these genius producers and songwriters? I guess their contribution was standing in the hall laughing their asses off while she wrote “Let me hear you say, this shit is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S”? I like how she has always got all this hype for songwriting, and she’s so talented/she wrote Don’t Speak, when obviously the guys in the band deserve a lot more credit. A lot more. Plus, lately she’s been looking like fried ass.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home