I have to wear a hair-net at work. Could I be more sexy? All I did today was walk around and wipe tables and re-fill salad dressing bottles. Boring, but nice in that I could do it with half a brain. And trust me, the other people that work there do.
Friday, October 07, 2005
Previous Posts
- I did get hired, I go in Wednesday to do payroll s...
- I guess I just got hired at my dorm. I applied at...
- Shut up, girl in the bathroom who stared at me all...
- My computer is finally fixed, so now I can post.My...
- So, last night Brian and Gregg get knocked off, an...
- I went to an on-campus lecture tonight with Ann Co...
- I can't be excited about Project Runway anymore. ...
- So…….its been two months. Hey. I had to drop my ...
- So I went to The Leak on MTV and listened to Gwen ...
- So I enrolled for classes yesterday, and ended up ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home