How many times can one listen to Clay's "Invisible" in a loop? The answer is about 43. I enjoy it bunches. The only problem is that the line "why can't I breathe you into my life" sounds like "why can't I breed you into my life."
Mom says that Anderson is getting his own show on CNN. It is on 4-5 pm. Which means I will now be completly up-dated on news every day. There is an upside to having fangirly crushes.
Five Iron Frenzy is having a concert in Kansas City in October. Since they are breaking up, this is my only chance to see them. My conversation with my mom is as follows:
Me: Five Iron Frenzy is coming to KC and I'm going.
Mom: Where?
Me: Someplace called Youth Front in Shawnee Mission. I'm going.
Mom: Is a school night?
Me: Yes. I am going.
Mom: How do you think you are going to get there?
Me: Car, walk, teleport. I am going.
Mom: Who are you going with?
Me: I'll ask around. I am going.
Mom: Now, this is a school night?
So hopefully she will let me go. I'll ask my only friend who likes Christian music, but she will probably not be able to go. Sucks.
Mom says that Anderson is getting his own show on CNN. It is on 4-5 pm. Which means I will now be completly up-dated on news every day. There is an upside to having fangirly crushes.
Five Iron Frenzy is having a concert in Kansas City in October. Since they are breaking up, this is my only chance to see them. My conversation with my mom is as follows:
Me: Five Iron Frenzy is coming to KC and I'm going.
Mom: Where?
Me: Someplace called Youth Front in Shawnee Mission. I'm going.
Mom: Is a school night?
Me: Yes. I am going.
Mom: How do you think you are going to get there?
Me: Car, walk, teleport. I am going.
Mom: Who are you going with?
Me: I'll ask around. I am going.
Mom: Now, this is a school night?
So hopefully she will let me go. I'll ask my only friend who likes Christian music, but she will probably not be able to go. Sucks.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home