Things that I hate today:
Coach for Georgia Tech
Georgia Tech Team
Georgia Tech Managers
Georgia Tech ball boys
Entire poplulation of Georgia
I cannont believe that we lost again. Every year the Jayhawks get this close to winning and every year we play like crap and lose because we can't even dribble the ball. The only comfort I have is knowing that we went further than Roy and North Carolina. HAHAHAH. Bitterness is a good thing.
I am finaly getting over my cold/allergies. I've single-handedly used an entire bottle of Nyquil and box of Suddifed this past week. Today is the first day I can breathe out of both nostrils, always good, in about a week.
Only six more weeks of school. I am so ready to graduate. I found myself just not doing an assignment that was worth a lot of points just because I wanted to play Nintendo instead. I am done with my senior paper and all that is seperating me from graduating is my stupid physics project, due in three weeks, of which I have no idea of what I'm going to do. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I have to make a simple machine that displays properties of physics. Every so often the realization hits me that I haven't started and I freak out.
Coach for Georgia Tech
Georgia Tech Team
Georgia Tech Managers
Georgia Tech ball boys
Entire poplulation of Georgia
I cannont believe that we lost again. Every year the Jayhawks get this close to winning and every year we play like crap and lose because we can't even dribble the ball. The only comfort I have is knowing that we went further than Roy and North Carolina. HAHAHAH. Bitterness is a good thing.
I am finaly getting over my cold/allergies. I've single-handedly used an entire bottle of Nyquil and box of Suddifed this past week. Today is the first day I can breathe out of both nostrils, always good, in about a week.
Only six more weeks of school. I am so ready to graduate. I found myself just not doing an assignment that was worth a lot of points just because I wanted to play Nintendo instead. I am done with my senior paper and all that is seperating me from graduating is my stupid physics project, due in three weeks, of which I have no idea of what I'm going to do. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I have to make a simple machine that displays properties of physics. Every so often the realization hits me that I haven't started and I freak out.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home