Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I have figured out my physics machine! I am going to do a self-operating pitching machine for baseball using a catapult and string and a lot of super glue. I am so relieved, huge mountain sized weight is now off my shoulders. Now all I have to do is build it, write a paper, and make a poster. Now I can graduate. Maybe. The assignment I didn't turn in because I wanted to play Nintendo instead dropped me down 5 percent. Either it was a bigger assignment than I thought, or the class is so crappy we have so little points and a 50 point assignment can make your grade. I'm thinking its the latter.

I'm about to kill some people on my street. Instead of parking in their empty driveway, they insist on parking it on the street right by an intersection. So you end up pulling up next to the car (A) and having to stop in the middle of the street (B). The fun part happens when someone (C) tries to turn into my street and can't because I'm blocking the way, usually with much rolling down the window and cursing and flipping off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home