Yesterday was an odd day at school. I procrastinate so much. I was doing physics first hour, Lit in physics, and then Engligh in Lit. In English I just fell asleep. Man I hate school. I need to be in Shannon's band; I can play the banjo, although no Deliverance.
Josh Groban was on Ally Mcbeal twice and I guess it was his big break. I found out that FX plays repeats about a month ago and his episodes are coming up. I started taping them so I could follow along and have some kind of clue to what was going on and I realized how much I loved that show when it was on. I miss it. I was just the right amount of seriousness and weird funny that I like and appreciate. And I really enjoyed the people on the show, Calista Flockhart and Peter McNicol were great. He's up there with Steve Buscemi on the weird but still cute in a way list.
I applied for the single room at the girls dorm. If I don't get it I will SMASH.
Josh Groban was on Ally Mcbeal twice and I guess it was his big break. I found out that FX plays repeats about a month ago and his episodes are coming up. I started taping them so I could follow along and have some kind of clue to what was going on and I realized how much I loved that show when it was on. I miss it. I was just the right amount of seriousness and weird funny that I like and appreciate. And I really enjoyed the people on the show, Calista Flockhart and Peter McNicol were great. He's up there with Steve Buscemi on the weird but still cute in a way list.
I applied for the single room at the girls dorm. If I don't get it I will SMASH.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home